Re: Web-based Content Management software review by Forresters

Subject: Re: Web-based Content Management software review by Forresters
From: Dianne Blake <write-it -at- home -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 11:32:21 -0800

Thomas Quine wrote:

Here's a review of large-scale content management software for
websites.

http://www.individual.com/servlet/BuildIssue?mode=topics&content_src=/frames/story.shtml%3fstory=b1206081.101%26level3=2851%26date=20001207%26inIssue=TRUE

~~~~~~~

When I saw Documentum on the list I was a bit surprised at first, but
after thinking about it a bit, I realized that this would be a natural
progression -- going from document management to content management.
Unfortunately, all these tools are aimed at high end users who can
afford top notch computing power. I'd like to see something a little
more affordable for smaller companies that have "intense" sites.

-Dianne Blake
Consultant, Writer and Trainer
http://members.home.net/write-it