Change is inevitable, but the timing could be better

Subject: Change is inevitable, but the timing could be better
From: Maggie Secara <MSecara -at- bizbuyer -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 12:54:02 -0800

OK, so , fine, I have learned my lesson. I left a perfectly ideal set-up
(100% telecommuting) for a dot.com, and look what's happened. They're
either going to be sold or liquidated before the end of the year (we'll know
on Wednesday). So long and thanks for all the... well, you know. Happy
Christmas.

Now I must say that most of the dire warnings I was given did not apply in
this case. I'm not sure what the issues have been, in fact. When I hired
on in October they seemed to be on the upswing and the staff all were happy
to be here. Oh well. So I'm lookin' again in L.A.

I wonder if STC has cashed my check yet?

Maggie Secara
The Technical Writer

BizBuyer.com
Santa Monica, CA
(310) 883-6446
"Honest criticism is hard to take, particularly from a relative, a friend,
an
acquaintance, or a stranger." Franklin Jones