Re: STC or STC# ?

Subject: Re: STC or STC# ?
From: "John Fleming" <johnf -at- ecn -dot- ab -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 14:43:20 -0700

I'm can't disagree with you here. The STC is not the only game in
town. At the same time, the points I made about the STC apply to the
other games too.

To get the most out of any game, the participant has to be willing to
invest the time and the effort to get the most out of it.

>Subject: Re: STC or STC# ?
>From: Elizabeth Ross <beth -at- vcubed -dot- com>
>Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 17:51:21 -0500

>The point I would like to make is this:

>The STC is not the only game in town. The STC may or may not be the
best
>game in town. Another resource may or may not suit you better. Do
your
>research, then decide.

>I am glad to see other options being brought into the discussion.
That is

--

John Fleming
Edmonton, Alberta