Re: registration/crop marks in WORD

Subject: Re: registration/crop marks in WORD
From: BMcClain -at- centura -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 09:23:09 -0500

Mandy,

ANYTHING in the headers/footers of a Word document gets put on the pages, no
matter where it's placed relative to the actual header and footer region.
If you wanted, you could draw a line down one side of the page as part of
the header.

While editing the header/footer, create your crop marks as drawing objects,
then experiment with placing them using the object properties. In the
Position tab, you can position them down to hundredths of an inch. How
close to the edge of the paper they'll print depends on your output device,
though.

Bill McClain
"Caution: Cape does not enable user to fly."
-Warning label on my son's Batman costume