RE: From and To?

Subject: RE: From and To?
From: Sanjay Srikonda <SSrikonda -at- invlink -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 11:02:51 -0500

Source: Where you are linking from
Destination: Where you are linking to

FWIW, my .02

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan_Mitchell -at- aal -dot- org [mailto:Dan_Mitchell -at- aal -dot- org]
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2000 11:03 AM
To: TECHWR-L
Subject: From and To?

I am writing procedures for nontechnical SMEs about how to create
hyperlinks,
cross-references, and bookmarks in Word. I want simple terms to use to refer
the document that the link is in and the document to which it is linked.
I tried Departure Document and Destination Document, but they sound too
techie.
Source and Destination also seem too techie. I'm thinking of referring to
them
as the From Document and the To Document.
Does anyone have any suggestions for simple, clear, intuitive terms?
<snip>

Sponsored by an
anonymous satisfied subscriber since 1994.