ThunderLizard

Subject: ThunderLizard
From: "Bayne, Sonia E B246" <Sonia -dot- Bayne -at- CIGNA -dot- COM>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 16:00:31 -0500

>>Dianne inquires about the value of Thunder Lizard conferences.

My experience:
A few years back, I went to a Thunder Lizard conference in Washington DC on
PageMaker. It still stands out as one of the best and most immediately
useful that I have been to (although, sadly, PM is not one of my tools these
days).

The speakers were top of the line, the handouts really useful for reference
once I got back to work, there were many nifty add-ons and books to buy, and
the whole conference setup was really well thought out. I heard and met
Robin Williams (the designer, not the comedian), Olav Martin Kvern, and
other respected authorities on PageMaker (many former Adobe folks who'd been
around PM forever). T-Lizard is now more focussed on Web topics --
interestingly, so am I. I'll go to another T-Lizard conference as soon as I
can justify it to my new employer!!

By the way, they're based in the Seattle area, so some conferences are held
in the region. Check the Web site -- www.thunderlizard.com

Regards, and enjoy the conference!
Sonia

Sonia E. Bayne
CIGNA HealthCare Communications
sonia -dot- bayne -at- cigna -dot- com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown. This e-mail transmission may contain confidential information. This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly. Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended recipient. Thank you for your compliance.

anonymous satisfied subscriber since 1994.