OT: RE: job-related issues

Subject: OT: RE: job-related issues
From: Sanjay Srikonda <SSrikonda -at- invlink -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 17:17:19 -0500

I was reading this story with my usual amount of aplomb (my word of the day
by the way), and noticed that the presence of two distinct items caught my
attention, someone was quoted as saying, "But he was such a quiet man." and
that they'd gotten quotes from people he know from bulletin boards that he
was odd. Um, who uses bulletin boards any more? Weren't they replaced by
chat rooms? And, also how well would anyone else know anyone from a
"bulletin board?"

Ok, I can take flamings about my bulletin board comment now.

Sponsored by an
anonymous satisfied subscriber since 1994.