RE: Cursors! Foiled again.

Subject: RE: Cursors! Foiled again.
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 16:09:59 -0500

Jane:

No, I understand you were giving advice based on what we know Martha to
already have! I understand I was bringing something else to the table.

Efficiency.

SnagIT costs, what, $50. An hour of my time is easily worth $50. I have
Alt+Print Screen, Print Screen, MS paint, etc. But, SnagIT lets me capture
any region I want, cursor or no cursor, resample to a resolution that I
define, set the color depth as I choose, and automatically name the
resulting capture, outputting it to a bitmap file, printer, e-mail, or FTP,
or wherever . . .. The program paid for itself in minutes!

Why do things the old way if there is an easier, more productive, cost
effective, and robust download that will revolutionize your workflow?

Okay, so "revolutionize" is a tad strong but, I put it to you, would your
employer prefer you to agonize for hours over the screen capture in the
600-page manual or would your employer prefer for you to shorten your
project time by that many hours?

Just a thought (BTW, other screen capture tools offer similar savings,
SnagIT is just my favorite).

Cheers,

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

Sponsored by an
anonymous satisfied subscriber since 1994.