Re: FWD: Dealing with a challenging work situation

Subject: Re: FWD: Dealing with a challenging work situation
From: "Suzanne Vaughan" <suzanna_v -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 08:20:13 -0500

It seems like we both had the same boss. The breaking point for me was watching my boss write his term papers for his MA in English Lit. during company time. I have three words for you: GET OUT NOW!

There's nothing worse than any a lazy boss who does crappy work, dumps all his projects on you, and then complains about you.

I don't think you're asking to be "fulfilled" by your job, everyone needs a nice working environment so they can learn and prosper.

Sponsored by DigiPub Solutions Corp, producers of PDF 2001 Conference East, June 4-5, Baltimore/Washington D.C. area.