Re: writing to different needs

Subject: Re: writing to different needs
From: Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 13:58:58 -0600

No, my box is different. It is for "Macraroni & Cheese Premium Three Cheese" The instructions are on a 1.25" x 3.75" panel. The back is an advert, and the other real estate that is 1.25" x 3" states: "A good source of Calcium, and Kraft, real help in real time, a url and se habla espanol" Point size is about 8 for the instructions. Whereas on the back of the box,
"After School... (caps there's) the point size is somewhere around 18.

The other side panel is ingredients, and Nutrition facts.

There are like 10 different kids of Mac and Cheese. Rugrats, Superman, etc...

Michele