Need to learn Adobe Acrobat TODAY

Subject: Need to learn Adobe Acrobat TODAY
From: "Joyce Fetterman" <joycef -at- gtsoftware -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 10:40:18 -0500

I have written documentation for several software products using WordPerfect
and (more recently) HTML. My company wants to know how long it will take me
to convert all of that doc into PDFs. Of course, we have a customer who
wants it yesterday. (For weird reasons, I can not yet access the Acrobat
doc, and I can't wait any longer to get started.)

My questions:

1. The HTML doc needs to be converted first. If anyone on the list has
experience doing an HTML-to-PDF conversion, will you please contact me
off-list? I'd be grateful for any hints you can offer.

2. Can anyone recommend a good book to help me get started with Acrobat 4?
I'll go check the archives and the Amazon reviews, but a current
recommendation from a Whirler would be valuable. (Please copy me directly,
as I'm on digest -- joycef -at- gtsoftware -dot- com)

Joyce