RE: Click here?

Subject: RE: Click here?
From: "Ruhman, Rima" <RRuhman -at- encompserv-national -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 09:29:17 -0500

In the context of using software that actually reads the web pages for the
visually impaired, the software compiles a list of links that are on that
page and reads it to the user. If there are three instances of "click here"
or "more", how will that user be able to distinguish one link from another?
And even if they were able to distinguish one link from another, what would
tell that user where that link is taking them? Link names must be specific
and unique to each web page to aid in accessibility for visually impaired
users.