RE: It's a new millennium.

Subject: RE: It's a new millennium.
From: Maggie Secara <maggiros -at- email -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 18:43:02 -0500 (EST)

Andrew said:

>There is a LOT of bitterness out there toward tech writers.

Happily, none of this bitterness seems to be present at any of the places
I've been interviewing since before Christmas. Haven't seen any indication
of it, and I've been talking to the other writers and the developers even
before talking to the department managers.

In fact, I'm in the (un?)enviable position of having two offers to chose
between. Decisions decisions!

Maggie Secara

Maggie Secara
FREE! The World's Best Email Address