RE: looking for Microsoft Windows 95 Help Authoring Guide

Subject: RE: looking for Microsoft Windows 95 Help Authoring Guide
From: "Paul Neshamkin" <pauln -at- helpauthors -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 19:21:47 -0500

Valery,

Alas, the book is out of print. However, the Help file that comes with the
Windows Help Compiler Workshop contains the full text of the book. It is the
Help Authoring Guide for Windows 95 Help. If you would rather not download
the whole kit, I can send you the file, HCW.HLP off-list.

Regards,

Paul Neshamkin
pauln -at- helpauthors -dot- com

WexTech MVP, Certified Doc-To-Help Consultant/Trainer
Microsoft HTML Help MVP

The Paul Neshamkin Group
http://www.helpauthors.com
Phone 201-714-9525