Re: Industry Standard?

Subject: Re: Industry Standard?
From: Tom Murrell <trmurrell -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 10:44:08 -0800 (PST)

--- Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com> wrote:
> Deb, there is however a personal preference that every writer has.
> Wouldn't you
> agree Tom?

Yes, I would agree. I would also agree with those who point out that
writer's preference is immaterial unless you are being consulted on
what packages/programs to install in an organization. Otherwise, the
only 'standard' that means anything is what the boss, or the boss's
organization, wants.

Tom Murrell
Lead Technical Writer
Alliance Data Systems