RE: Requirements

Subject: RE: Requirements
From: "Le Vie, DonaldX S" <donaldx -dot- s -dot- le -dot- vie -at- intel -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 12:17:56 -0800

>>What I did know was that I could embarrass him, if I were
not careful, and blow the interview.<<

Good point, Herm. You want to be in control but not at the expense of
embarrassing the interviewer. You can still give them an answer that
satisfies their question (as you did), shows you have the requisite
knowledge (as you did), and allows them to save face (as you did).

The fact that you got the job shows that this approach does work!

Donn Le Vie