Is my RoboHelp Classic Project getting too big?

Subject: Is my RoboHelp Classic Project getting too big?
From: blbachman -at- aol -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 13:11:30

When we started our effort just about a year ago, we set up our help
project as a single entity (one all-encompassing project). Today, with 342
files using 25meg of space, I wonder if we should have subdivided the help
project along lines matching the application modules.

At the moment, compiles take maybe a minute - we have had some problems
with corrupted .RTF files and graphics that won't display, but no serious

Please cc: any responses to blainebachman -at- bia -dot- gov if at all possible - I'll
try to keep up by checking the daily archive.

Thanks in advance.