Subject: Interviews
From: "Hart, Geoff" <Geoff-H -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 09:17:06 -0500

Given the current thread on interviews, I figured this quote that just came
across my desk might amuse techwhirlers: "Examinations are formidable even
to the best prepared, for the greatest fool may ask more than the wisest man
can answer."--Charles Caleb Colton, author and clergyman (1780-1832)

geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca
"User's advocate" online monthly at

"A witty statement proves nothing."--Voltaire