RE: Requirements

Subject: RE: Requirements
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 06:43:32 -0800 (PST)

> By the way, I hate the "5 year" question, too.

When I'm asked "What do you want to be in 5 years?", my answer has

"I want to be the best damn tech writer anyone on the beach in
Jamaica has ever seen."

John Posada, Senior Technical Writer
"How to be happy in life: Never impose your beliefs
on anyone else and never fry bacon in the nude."
-- Anon

Do You Yahoo!?