time

Subject: time
From: Sonja Waller <swaller_2000 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 06:30:50 -0800 (PST)

Before I became a technical writer I was a journalist.
The Associate Press Style Guide says that if the tie
is noon, write noon. If it's midnight, write midnight!

I am wondering do you have a style guide? If your
department does not, buy the Sun Microsystem Style
Guide, The Chicago Manual, Microsoft Style Guide, or
any other well done style guide and refer to it! It
would make your work more consistent and you would not
have to ask these questions.

http://photos.yahoo.com/