Re: the or their

Subject: Re: the or their
From: ekandl -at- unitechsys -dot- com (Erick Kandl)
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 10:19:15 -0600

"In some cases, customers will have <insert word here> choice of choosing
between A and B"

the or their???????????????

If I had to pick, I would choose "the". The phrase "choice of choosing" seems a
bit redundant thought and I recommend using "...will have to choose between A
and B". Just a suggestion.