Re: Nit picky grammar question...

Subject: Re: Nit picky grammar question...
From: "Michael Turner" <m-turner -at- man -dot- cmc -dot- co -dot- jp>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 10:07:53 +0900

This is my first posting, so hello everyone.

I am looking for an online source that lists vocabulary which is considered;

a) effective
b) not effective, overused, or cliche

when it comes to either copywriting or webpages.

Any help would be appreciated.

Michael Turner
International Operations Department
CMC Corporation
m-turner -at- man -dot- cmc -dot- co -dot- jp
Tel: (05617)-4-2917
Fax: (05617)-4-2922

**WEST COAST LOCATIONS** San Jose (Mar 1-2), San Francisco (Apr 16-17) or 800-646-9989.