RE: Twirlers doing webwork

Subject: RE: Twirlers doing webwork
From: bryan -dot- westbrook -at- amd -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 11:58:54 -0600

Check out the HTML Writers Guild <http://www.hwg.org>. They've got a lot of
resources there as well as several mailing lists. The lists that I read are
pretty low volume, but all the questions that arise do receive responses.

The canonical reference site is the World Wide Web Consortium
<http://www.w3.org/>. They are the keepers of the "official" specs on most
of the markup languages. There are several mailing lists on their site too,
but none of the descriptions sound very newbie friendly.