RE: calculating web download times

Subject: RE: calculating web download times
From: "Ward, Curtis (DBS-CLT)" <curtis_ward -at- dbs-systems -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 09:43:13 -0500

I don't know of a specific formula (there would be a remarkable number of
variables), but both FrontPage and Dreamweaver offer this information for a
page loaded into the editor. In the case of FP, this is given in seconds
time based on a 28.8 connection. It might be configurable.

Curtis Ward
curtis_ward -at- dbs-systems -dot- com