Re: ISO information on PDF-Manager

Subject: Re: ISO information on PDF-Manager
From: "Dick Margulis" <margulis -at- mail -dot- fiam -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 10:04:41 -0500

Every time someone posts with a catchy "ISO" subject line, I fall for it, thinking the discussion is going to be about standards, only to learn that the person has borrowed an abbreviation from the world of personal ads to request information about some obscure program I've never heard of.

May I make the modest suggestion that, for THIS audience (techwr-l), ISO generally means International Standards Organization, not "in search of."

**WEST COAST LOCATIONS** San Jose (Mar 1-2), San Francisco (Apr 16-17) or 800-646-9989.