RE: To Scroll or Not to Scroll, That is the Question

Subject: RE: To Scroll or Not to Scroll, That is the Question
From: "Steve Read" <stephenread -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 17:48:07 -0700

> That's a lotta in line links. But if you put the links at the
> bottom, you're making the user scroll down to go looking. And we
> don't like
> the links at the top. Nope.
> Thoughts?

You don't say what tool you're using, nor even what environment, BUT, if
you're writing Winhelp, then RoboHelp has a nifty feature called "smart see
also" that allows you to put a button on the button bar (or whatever it's
called) that pops up your see also list. I suppose that someone more clever
than I am with help macros could create such a function.

Steve Read

**WEST COAST LOCATIONS** San Jose (Mar 1-2), San Francisco (Apr 16-17) or 800-646-9989.