RE: For Hardware TWs - a question

Subject: RE: For Hardware TWs - a question
From: Janet Valade <janetv -at- systech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 08:48:44 -0800

Our product has a Declaration of Conformity. Up until now, it has been a
separate piece of paper included in the package with the product. Recently,
manufacturing asked me if I could include it in the manual. So, at the next
revision, I am going to try include it in the 20 page booklet that is
inserted into the CD that is included with our hardware.

Janet Valade
Technical Writer
Systech Corporation, San Diego, CA
mailto:janetv -at- systech -dot- com

**WEST COAST LOCATIONS** San Jose (Mar 1-2), San Francisco (Apr 16-17) or 800-646-9989.