Re: Pagemaker 6.5 Frustration

Subject: Re: Pagemaker 6.5 Frustration
From: "Sharon Burton-Hardin" <sharonburton -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 09:59:42 -0800

Click in the text flow. Go back to that list and you get an Export option.
You only see it is you are actually clicked in the text, however.
sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
Anthrobytes Consulting
909-369-8590
www.anthrobytes.com
Vice-president, Programs of the Inland Empire chapter of the STC
www.iestc.org