RE: PageMaker 6.52 to HP 8550--problems? solutions?

Subject: RE: PageMaker 6.52 to HP 8550--problems? solutions?
From: Sanjay Srikonda <SSrikonda -at- invlink -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 17:32:17 -0500

were the drivers for 95x/98x or NT4? Is the printer even compatible with
NT? I know this sounds like a dumb question, but I just screamed up a
bloody storm at our IT guys who installed a HP printer that wasn't
compatible with 2000 and didn't bother to check first.

Also, have you tried to generate a PDF and then print the PDF? At least
that way all the font and tracking and everything would be encapsulated into
the PDF.