RE: RE: Telecrastinating

Subject: RE: RE: Telecrastinating
From: "Wally Glassett" <wallyg99 -at- home -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 12:02:49 -0800

Donn wrote, in part:

<Let's leave this poor guy alone before he closes up shop and Andrew has to
<find a new place to eat lunch.

I dunno... After all this conjecture about what this 'hypothetical' sub shop
owner *should* be doing with his life, work, family (?), car, etc. I think
it behooves Andrew to: 1) Let us know if the guy in question is, in fact,
real; and 2) Send us, by email, a copy of the menu because I just might want
to try out one these subs... That is if Andrew can stop laughing at all the
interest this, uh, topic has created in the wide world of technical
documentation.

Wally Glassett
Tech Doc-It, Inc.
wallyg99 -at- home -dot- net <mailto:wallyg99 -at- home -dot- net>