Re: Teleproductivity

Subject: Re: Teleproductivity
From: Angie F <angief1975 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 14:40:10 -0800 (PST)

Have we forgotten that there are three useful tools
for working out of the office: the telephone, instant
messaging, and net conferencing? These tools would
allow a "telecommuter" to be connected at all times
with other team members. There are ways to get in
touch and get the job done. Let's not forget about
that.

As far as 9-5, 40 hrs, etc., people can spend 30 hours
at the office working and 10 hours talking, reading
e-mail, and taking extended lunches. People who work
at the office can be "slackers" too.

a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/