RE: robohelp questions

Subject: RE: robohelp questions
From: Sanjay Srikonda <SSrikonda -at- invlink -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 13:29:55 -0500

1. These are the file sizes for the HLP/HTML for YOUR specific project.
Have you compiled a copy of the HLP to see what the file size is?

Does your project contain a lot of graphics, this will impact the size of
the final files?

Is the size of the help the main concern or why is it that it IS a concern
when the client will be downloading it as part of the downloadable exe?

As far as the support files, for HLP, you can run a Ship List report
(Reports > Ship List), for the other types of files CHM, WebHelp, check the
RH documentation of what needs to be shipped with the help files for that
version.

Does your application support HTML-based (CHM or WebHelp) files? Is it
meant to be context-sensitive? Other considerations apply at that point.

My .02.

sanjay