Tools: NetObjects Fusion training and resources near Montreal (Qu ebec)?

Subject: Tools: NetObjects Fusion training and resources near Montreal (Qu ebec)?
From: "Hart, Geoff" <Geoff-H -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 15:05:16 -0500

This is a question specifically for Canadian users of the NetObjects Fusion
software for Web site creation and management:

We're considering moving from Dreamweaver to NetObjects Fusion for creating
and maintaining our Web site. I'm aware of the usual resources (including
this mailing list) for questions concerning the software, but what I'm
wondering is whether anyone can provide local hands-on training and support
resources to help us through the transition should we need help:
- "local" includes going as far west as Toronto or Ottawa, and as far east
as Quebec City
- "training and support" includes formal courses, consultants, users'
groups, and the like

All resources gratefully received!

geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca
"User's advocate" online monthly at

Tarzan's rule of data processing: Never let go of
one vine until you have a solid hold of the next.--Anon.