RE: Help: '97 to 2000 Access question

Subject: RE: Help: '97 to 2000 Access question
From: "Ehr, Meg" <Meg -dot- Ehr -at- smartworks -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 10:42:04 -0500

-

Looks like MS has two possible solutions for you:

1. Install both 97 and 2000 on the same machine (continue to use 97 for work
stuff). http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q241/1/41.asp
2. Convert the databases back and forth between the two versions.
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q208/7/69.asp

I have not tried either of these, but my instinct is that keeping 97 on your
home machine would be less risky than converting back and forth each time
you edit.

Meg Ehr