Issues of wording

Subject: Issues of wording
From: Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 13:57:23 -0600

Just an aside, Tom and someone else are both in Ohio, and they both have said they
are in the Midwest. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but the Midwest ends at Indiana,
or so I ALWAYS thought.

My 6 year old came home yesterday and said, "There are no B states." Ah, so
correct.

And the Webster's my husband had in college said that beautiful was 3) a very
pretty girl.

Sexist dictionary!
--
Michele

I'm an artist, and if that doesn't excuse my many
faults, I don't know what does! www.krautgrrl.com