RE: Time estimates and getting credit

Subject: RE: Time estimates and getting credit
From: Kat Nagel <kat_nagel -at- rte -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 12:26:58 -0500

You say the letter has already been sent. There isn't much you can do about
that. Would your team lead be willing to write a note (on company
letterhead) saying that you were responsible for the proposal and estimate?
You could add that to your portfolio package.

/K@ Kat Nagel, kat_nagel -at- rte -dot- com
"Technical fiction:
This term refers to user manuals written according to technical
specifications or programmer assurances about how a system is
going to turn out, in the absence of a working prototype."
(M. David Orr, Orr & Associates Corporation)