Re: Ruffled Feathers

Subject: Re: Ruffled Feathers
From: Andrew Plato <intrepid_es -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 11:22:35 -0800 (PST)

"John Fleming" wrote...

> When I checked my e-mail this evening, I found an e-mail from the
> person in charge. She was pretty miffed that I'd sent the copy, and
> that first drafts were supposed to go to the document administrator,
> who would send them to the SMEs for validation.

That is incredibly petty. I would never tolerate this kind of bureaucratic
nonsense. Just so people can have their little power-plays.

I would just ignore this little tyrant. I've worked contracts with people like
this and its best to just run right around them. The tyrant will throw fits
and make threats, but when other people see what a good job you do, they will
ignore the tyrant as well.

Control freaks are like children. If you acknowledge or agree to their immature
behavior they will become more spoiled.

Andrew Plato

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/