Re: Lumberg! (was Ruffled Feathers)

Subject: Re: Lumberg! (was Ruffled Feathers)
From: Bill Swallow <bill_swallow -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 11:09:54 -0800 (PST)

> Until you're a manager, blindly
> following rules or talking with your
> supervisor about your concerns are all
> you've legitimately got.

Yep. Then when you're a manager you blindly create the
rules. *vbg*

Seriously, I question everything I don't understand; I
don't blindly follow any rule that doesn't make sense.
It's a very stupid practice, and one that will get you
nowhere. Ask questions and take the initiative to do
things outside the box when it makes sense to do so.

Bill Swallow
Information Design & Development Professional
bill_swallow -at- yahoo -dot- com -
List Owner, HATT <>
List Owner, WWP-Users <>
Editor, InFrame Magazine <>
WebWorks Wizard

Do You Yahoo!?

**New Dates!!** San Francisco (Apr 16-17), San Jose (Mar 29-30) or 800-646-9989.