RE: Leadership

Subject: RE: Leadership
From: "Wen the Lew" <wlewis -at- nclogic -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 14:18:24 -0500

While I am not a manager at work, I am at home.
The term is Mother. All of Andrew's leadership
thoughts apply the same there... and I didn't have
to read through all the "cute" Erma Bombeck

>Okay here's some basic thoughts...

- Lead by example.

- Be a problem solver not a blame freak.

- etc.

**New Dates!!** San Francisco (Apr 16-17), San Jose (Mar 29-30) or 800-646-9989.