Re: Programming terminology - Requests answered

Subject: Re: Programming terminology - Requests answered
From: "Laura A Mac Lemale" <lmaclemale -at- paychex -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 15:46:53 -0500

Hi,

WOW--you guys are fast! And impressive!

I have already received several valuable replies to my earlier request for programming terminology. Some of you provided definitions, and many of you referred me to online technical dictionaries and/or search engines. ("You" being Bryan Westbrook, Curtis Ward, Sarah Lathrop, Donn LeVie, Bob Johnson, Guy Haas, Jenise Cook, and Sarah Magnuson.)

Seeing as I just got my office Internet login *today,* I already have some useful bookmarks!

Thanks again, and have a great weekend wherever you may be!

Laura MacLemale
Technical Writer
Paychex, Inc.
Rochester, NY USA