Re: laid off

Subject: Re: laid off
From: Gilles CASSIN <gcassin -at- noos -dot- fr>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 23:43:28 +0100

Anybody else out there like me? Anyone with advice to
share? I guess I'm just writing for support.

I'm currently unemployed. Money is not a problem, at the moment, so I use this time to learn. I bought Flash, and find myself slow to learn without incentive.
You tell about nursing. Could you be a tech-writer in the nursing area, Or prepare examples of what you could do in this area? These could be used also for pure TW job search. And making those in Flash would let you learn a new tool while making your experience as a tech writer.
PS : I'm currently building a site. Part of it will include photos I took, another part is fun on words but that's only for French speaking people. A few good topics, helpful to others, may prove to be a good incentive for my learning of Flash. TIA

**New Dates!!** San Francisco (Apr 16-17), San Jose (Mar 29-30) or 800-646-9989.