Re: Flash?

Subject: Re: Flash?
From: "Angie F" <AngieF1975 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 18:50:26 -0500

> Would some kind soul please tell me what Flash is, and what it is used

Check out Macromedia's site for more information on Flash.

To see what Flash can do, click the following link for Design Insites.
Click "enter" for the Flash 5 Model. This is a cool example of the power &
capabilities of Flash.

I think it's a good tool to use if you're into web design & graphics.

Hope this Helps,

**New Dates!!** San Francisco (Apr 16-17), San Jose (Mar 29-30) or 800-646-9989.