OT: Personal development plan/Covey

Subject: OT: Personal development plan/Covey
From: "Snyder Heater, Regina" <RHeater -at- mtwcorp -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 08:38:31 -0600

Gerald R. Posey wrote:
<<As I mentioned before, this sounds a lot like someone has recently
a Covey seminar. While I enjoyed and continue to enjoy the books and the
seminars from time to time for my personal enrichment, I have yet to see
these principles put to good use in an organization for more than a year.
Everyone wants to learn and implement the ideas, but in the end most middle
and upper level managers loose interest and eventually drop the principles,
which usually trickles downhill.>>

You may be interested in this article about my company and its commitment to
the Covey principles. We create expectation agreements that are used for
goal setting and evaluation.

Regina Snyder Heater
Technical Communications
MTW Corporation
NJ Development Center
888-505-4116 x. 221
fax 973-656-0109
rheater -at- mtwcorp -dot- com <mailto:rheater -at- mtwcorp -dot- com>