RE: Saving Word to ASCII

Subject: RE: Saving Word to ASCII
From: "Newman, Sarah" <snewman -at- bechtel -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 14:36:16 -0600

Tony,

In Word, choose Save As "Text Only (*.txt)." Then open the text file in
Notepad. You will probably need to clean it up quite a bit for it to be
readable in text only format. You can use one or more blank lines to
separate sections.

When it looks good, copy from Notepad and paste it into the field.

Good luck,

Sarah Newman
BECHTEL
Information Systems and Technology