RE: Should I run or is this project doable?...

Subject: RE: Should I run or is this project doable?...
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 09:09:53 -0500

Hallo:

After making sure the client understands that the docs will be rushed and
that I'll be working serious overtime, sure, I'd love to dive into such a
project--I'd love to be on the ground floor of such an endeavour. Of course,
I'd charge appropriately for the rush and overtime, but this seems quite
possible to accomplish. I'd just put on the Nomex and start doing (the posts
I have read about what to do seem quite reasonable) . . ..

Cheers,

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com