Re: Framemaker to PDF frustrataions

Subject: Re: Framemaker to PDF frustrataions
From: "Humphries, Ola" <Ola -dot- Humphries -at- Caminus -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 09:18:20 -0600

I have extensive experience converting FrameMaker to PDF. Go to my website
(see below), go to the Samples page and download the little booklet
It deals with a number of ways to make web-accessible documents(including
PDF) from other electronic documents (including FrameMaker).

Ola Humphries
Technical Writer for GasMaster
Phone: 832-200-7248 (work)
713-864-1553 (home)

**New Dates!!** San Francisco (Apr 16-17), San Jose (Mar 29-30) or 800-646-9989.