RE: Outputting to HTML and PDF formats?

Subject: RE: Outputting to HTML and PDF formats?
From: Darren Barefoot <Darren -dot- Barefoot -at- capeclear -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 16:36:30 -0000

Hi,

I'm just jumping into this thread in the middle and this may already have
been mentioned: You can download an add-on for Word that let's you
apparently save Word documents as 'vanilla' HTML. You can get it at:

http://officeupdate.microsoft.com/2000/downloadDetails/Msohtmf2.htm

That might help. Thanks. DB.