Re: Front Page Manual

Subject: Re: Front Page Manual
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 14:51:49 -0800 (PST)

There should be a "Front Page Unleashed", by Sams publishing. doesn't have a version number, but I'll assume it was for

--- Toni Williams <tonicw -at- yahoo -dot- com> wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a good third-party manual for
> Front Page?
> Please respond directly as I am on the digest.
> Thanks very much.
> Toni

John Posada, Senior Technical Writer
"How to be happy in life: Never impose your beliefs
on anyone else and never fry bacon in the nude."
-- Anon

Do You Yahoo!?

**New Dates!!** San Francisco (Apr 16-17), San Jose (Mar 29-30) or 800-646-9989.