Palm uses for Tech writers

Subject: Palm uses for Tech writers
From: David Orr <dorr -at- ORRNET -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 11:18:07 -0600

I can see that having a Palm device handy would aid in keeping a long-term
to do list, especially when the writer is moving around a lot for user and
technical interviews.

A long-term to do list is a place to quickly jot bright ideas and things
that have to be done before the end of the project, but not right away.
Having a long-term to do list enables the writer to quickly jot down the
item without significantly interrupting writing time.

M. David Orr
Orr & Associates Corporation

**New Dates!!** San Francisco (Apr 16-17), San Jose (Mar 29-30) or 800-646-9989.