AUSTRALIANS WANTED: FrameMaker to HTML with Webworks or Transit

Subject: AUSTRALIANS WANTED: FrameMaker to HTML with Webworks or Transit
From: hedley_finger -at- myob -dot- com -dot- au
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 09:42:29 +1100

Framesters:

We have a requirement to convert FrameMaker files to HTML-based help.

I posted a message to the Australian Technical Writers list
<austechwriter -at- yahoogroups -dot- com> asking for experts in the use of either the
HTML Transit or Webworks Publisher Pro tools to register their contact
details with me. We are investigating these tools and may need to draw on
a pool of contractors, etc. to assist us with designing templates,
converting documents, etc. in the future. So we want an idea of how much
expertise is out there to help with crises and peak periods.

The Australian Technical Writers list only produced TWO responses. So I am
posting my plea more widely to a number of FrameMaker and tech. writing
lists in the hope of reaching more experts located in Australia who may be
able to help. Please note -- only FM to HTML experts in AUSTRALIA, please!

[Windows 2000, FrameMaker 6.0p405, FrameScript 1.27C01, Enhance 2.03,
Acrobat 4.05.2, mif2go 31r25, IXgen 5.5.h]

Regards,
Hedley

--
Subscribe to Free Framers -- send this message
subscribe framers your -at- email -dot- address

Hedley Finger
Technical Communications/Technical communicator and FrameMaker mentor
MYOB Australia <http://www.myob.com.au/>
P.O. box 371 Blackburn VIC 3130 Australia
<mailto:hedley_finger -at- myob -dot- com -dot- au>
Tel. +61 3 9894 0945
Mob. +61 412 461 558